Ty Keir Hardie
- Merthyr Tydfil forms a regional centre in the northern area of the South Wales Valleys located 20 miles (32km) north of Cardiff. Newport is located 24 miles (39km) to the south east and Swansea is a similar distance to the south west.
- The town has good road communications lying at the junction of A465 (the “Heads of the Valleys road”) and the A470, the latter of which gives dual Carriageway access to Cardiff to the south. The M4 motorway is situated some 18 miles (29 km) to the South.
- Merthyr Tydfil benefits from a train station providing regional services to other local towns and cities. A regular direct service to Cardiff central is available.
- The property itself is situated on Avenue De Clichy, within a short walk of the main line train station and high street amenities and is immediately adjacent to the A4054.
Space / Configuration
- Flexible open plan or partitioned Office Suites to suit your needs
- Suites are available from 278.78 sq. meter (3,000sq ft) up to approximately 3,167.87 sq. meter (34,099sqft).
Building and Area Details
Superb modern self-contained office building spread over 4 floors
Amenities and Facilities
- Each floor has male, female and disabled W.C, together with a small kitchen. Two passenger lifts serving all floors
- The property is located in an area which qualifies for the highest form of regional and European grant assistance.
Additional Payable Facilities
We do not include office furniture, telecoms or business rates. However, this building qualifies for business rates relief exemption as long as there is only one address under the company name.
On site spaces
Major motorway links